Coach Kieran Bertsch will be offering private and semi-private (same household) lessons starting June 1. This date will be postponed if the tennis court re-opening progress is disrupted by either issues at the courts or announcements from the Yukon Government and/or Yukon Chief Medical Officer.
There will be a number of COVID-19 measures in effect:
- participants (or parents of minors) must sign waiver, TY Minor-Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form
- 2-metre physical distancing rule between participants and between coach and participants
- Coach and players will wash hands or sanitize their hands before and after every class. Hand sanitizer available on-court.
- Coaches will be the only ones touching the balls. Players may use their racquet to roll the balls to the other end, but the coach picks them up.
- There will be no racquets for loaning this season. Players must bring their own racquet.
To make arrangements for lessons, contact Coach Kieran at firstname.lastname@example.org